Specialized Wound Care Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Program
The healing of wounds is becoming a growing medical specialty. There are many different kinds of non-healing wounds including diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, wounds caused by trauma and ulcers caused by poor circulation.
It is often frustrating and time consuming to heal these wounds.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can often shorten the time for wounds to heal and in most cases allows closure of a non-healing wounds that in the past may have required surgery or amputation.
The South Florida Center for H.O.P.E. is made up of highly skilled professionals that include:
- Staff with advanced Wound Care and Hyperbaric training
- Technicians who perform non-invasive studies
- Certified Hyperbaric technicians
- Skilled patient coordinator that will guide you step by step
- Skilled insurance specialist