Florida Center For H.O.P.E. offers exclusively Monoplace Hyperbaric
Advantages of a Monoplace Chamber
1. Patients are treated at a protocol
specified for that particular patient. Unlike Multiplace Chamber
where all patients must dive at the same protocol.
2. Patients are cared for individually thereby maintaining
3. Isolation of patients insures that there is no amplification
or spread of disease or infection from other patients.
4. Patient can enjoy a more comfortable and relaxing treatment.
Multiplace chambers require an awkward and restraining facemask,
Monoplace Chambers do not.
5. No special decompression procedures required.
6. Technicians can easily monitor patients.
7. Ideal for patients confined to bed in acute stages of illness